Saturday 21 August 2010

Farewell.......


After two excellent years at St Ninian’s High School, I am leaving for a new role as a Teacher of Economics and Business Management at Stewart’s Melville College in Edinburgh. During my time at St Ninian’s, I have worked with some wonderful people who have supported me, offered me invaluable advice and helped develop me further as a teacher. I have also had the pleasure of teaching some fantastic pupils and I wish all of them all the best for their future education – I know you are in safe hands! Both teachers and pupils alike will be greatly missed.

4 comments:

Emma Russell said...

hey Mr Alexander its Christina Thomson, Hannah Paterson, Kara Farren and Emma Russell. WE are all so upset you didn't come to say goodbye, class isn't the same without you. We miss you and good luck in your new school :).



You happy we finally went on your blog? :). Oh p.s how's Dave?
x

Mr Alexander said...

Emma,

Thank you for the kind words. My new school is going very well and it is nice to be back in Edinburgh. I am glad you are using the blog and remember, there are resources on the Int 2 Admin page if you need it!

Sorry I didn't come to say goodbye to the class but I don't really like goodbyes. Hope you are all well and say hello to everyone in the class for me.

Rachael Murray said...

Hey, Mr Alexander,

I have made the editorial decision for the Business Blog to enter a coalition with the school newspaper, in an effort to gain a bigger readership and to work with a bigger team.

But, MORE IMPORTANTLY, I got my appeal, thank you so much!

Rachael.

Mr Alexander said...

Rachel,

First of all, congratulations on your appeal. You deserved it after all the hard work you put in. And secondly, go for it regarding merging with the school newspaper. Try and get as much out of S6 as possible to build up your CV and creating an online newspaper will stand you in good stead should you wish to pursue a career in journalism. All the best.