Sunday 3 January 2010

New Year's Resolutions


Ok, 2010 is now well underway and like many people, I am going to make some resolutions this year. To try and make sure I stick to them, I am going to post them here so I can be constantly reminded. I may add to these over the coming week as I think of more things I want to achieve.

Run a 10km in sub 40 minutes
I used to do a lot of running but gave up after a couple of bad experiences with half marathons so haven't been out for a while. I know sub 40 is a bit optimistic but I think I could achieve this by the end of the year.

Save a minimum of £4,000 towards a house deposit
Sick fed up of living in rented accommodation and not being able to do anything to my house in terms of improvement. Have set up an Cash ISA as the first step and managed to get £600 saved before the end of the year so on the way. Got to take advantage of these bargain basement prices.

Successfully finish PGC Leadership in Learning
My course runs until the summer and I want to make sure I successfully complete it.

Complete 50 pressups without a break
My real weak point fitness wise! Can probably do 20 at the moment so I think 50 is an achievable challenge!

If anyone else can think of anything I could add, let me know!

No comments: