Wednesday 14 January 2009

S3 Administration Class - Voicethread Experiments!

My S3 Administration class have just finished doing the Working Practices part of the course. To finish the unit, I decided to experiment with Voicethread, a multimedia slide show which allows people to leave comments. The pupils created their own Powerpoint presentation as a class to summarise the unit and then provided the voice overs for the slides.

Voicethread was recommended to me by Mr O'Donnell and we are currently looking at the benefits this has on learning and teaching. I particularly like the interactive nature of it and feel that we can really utilise it as an extra learning tool in class.

To see what the S3 Admin class created, click on the Intermediate Administration link on the menu bar. Let me know what you think about the slides so I can pass it on to the pupils.

No comments: